Up to Documentation
Getting Started With Your First Scan
Detailed instructions with screen shots are in this Getting Started Guide.
To get started in JASP, first you need to set up AWS, then you need to set up JASP.
First, navigate to the IAM console and login with credentials permitted to create policies and users. We recommend using STS and the first link below, but you can also create a read only user if that fits your needs.
- Create your account at https://app.jasp.cloud/#/signup/
- Click the “+” next to “Add Environment” then select “AWS”
- Enter the name of your environment then click “add”
- Click on the name of your new environment to select it
- Select “Configure Env Access”
- Choose how to give JASP read-only access by:
- Setting up a read-only user for JASP and filling in the key/secret
- Setting up an STS role for JASP then filling in the ARN
- Once done, make sure you have a green check mark next to “environment status”, then select “scan now” (If you do not have green check mark, make sure you setup read-only access and entered your information correctly. If correctly done and you’re still not seeing a green checkmark, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- It should show that a scan has started, and a list of findings should appear within 30 minutes.
That’s it! Once your scan finishes, your results will show up in the Summary, The One Thing™ and Reporting screens.